Who is Taco Bell?
Taco Bell is a leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant brand that is a part of Yum! Brands, Inc. which includes Pizza Hut and KFC. From breakfast to late-night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices.
Today we have over 7000 restaurants in the United States and over 600 restaurants in 27 countries outside of the United States. The future holds 2,000 more restaurants across the globe within the next decade. It's easy to see we’re in the business of making tacos, but at heart, we’re a business that’s fuelled by the Live Más energy and passion of people serving people. The brand encourages its fans to “Live Mas” and connects with them through sports, gaming and music
T Bello Group Ltd is one of the fastest-growing franchise groups within Taco Bell in the UK with 20 Taco Bell restaurants in total at the moment and plan to open 4 new restaurants before the end of this year. Our ambition is to open many more in the near future within UK, The Netherlands and beyond.
About the Job:
Reporting to the General Manager for T Bello Europe with a strategic partnership with the Corporate Director of Marketing for Taco Bell Europe. This role combines creative thinking, strong commercial acumen, passion for food and focused action driving to set Taco Bell UK & Netherlands up for further transformational growth. Your goal is to deliver a unique Taco Bell experience to our consumers in the European market – both inside and outside of the restaurant. You will also manage all aspects of Taco Bell Netherlands' national marketing strategy and execution plus the local restaurant marketing strategy and execution in Taco Bell UK for the TBello estate.
- The strategic and commercial business owner in the Netherlands to deliver a marketing strategy that super-charges our retail footfall to our restaurants and re-enforces consumer perception that Taco Bell is a great place to eat
- Build strong relationships with our Corporate Leadership Team and other Franchise owners to implement the brand strategy across two key markets
- Identify the opportunities to grow revenue by driving relevance and distinctiveness to increase the penetration of the brand within the Netherlands & UK market through a pipeline of core activations, limited time offers and value offerings
- Test & learn mindset with a willingness to adopt best practice from around the world
- You will have a remit to modernise the brand through building a magnetic brand world in our advertising and communications and to take a transformative approach to media to further grow brand value perceptions and awareness
- You will lead key national campaigns in Netherlands and local restaurant campaigns in the UK from defining phase to execution to create big ideas that will scale the fame of the brand over time and sell a lot of tasty tacos
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with significant exposure, below and above-the-line, managing local agency partners and influencing stakeholders across the board. From social, digital to menu boards and artwork in our restaurants, we’re looking for a someone who wants accountability and can manage the full marketing mix – traditional and otherwise
Is This You?
- Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree preferred
- At least 5 years marketing or advertising experience with consumer packaged goods, advertising agency, and/or quick service restaurant categories
- Demonstrated track record of producing business-driven communication programs
- Experience in marketing process and bringing campaigns to life, incorporating operational, supply chain, and advertising /agency considerations into that process
- Experience in events, activations and/or merchandising retail spaces to reflect essence of brand
- Ability to strategize and set vision, excellent analytical & problem resolution skills
- Working knowledge with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Effective organizational skills and time management skills; balance multiple priorities successfully
- Excellent commercial skills - able to disseminate information, identify themes, patterns and trends and conceive systems, tools and processes which drive revenues
- Ability to impact & influence stakeholders - have productive conflict at a high level to drive desired outcomes. Confidence and presence to interact with corporate partners and other franchisees
- Emotional Intelligence - high levels of self-awareness, the ability to flex communication style to target audience and emotional resilience
- Ability to travel including overnight stays and consecutive days away up to 40%
Why T- Bello?
We truly believe that where you work matters, and we know a thing or two about what makes employees happy. You can be part of a fast-growing company with big ambitions where you can bring your creativity and out-of-the-box ideas to life. Join us on our mission of feeding people’s lives with Más!